[rt-users] RT could not load a valid user

Fabrice fabrice82 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 12:47:14 EDT 2010

Hello Kenneth,

Thanks for your answer.
I have ever try to create manually user but i can't. I think i can
create it directly in the DB but i m afraid to change this brutaly.
For allow automatic adding of a user i have see this in KB :

Adding in my RT_SiteConfig :

Set($AutoCreate, {Privileged => 0});

But i m not sure with the Privileged => 0, because i want the
autocreate user in Unpriveleged group.

Thanks again :)

Fabrice