[rt-users] Create tickets on mails without creating a real user record.

Jan Hugo Prins jhp at jhprins.org
Fri Apr 1 10:03:15 EDT 2011

Hello,

I have a question. We are trying to setup RT for our business and it is
progressing rather good, except for one thing.

When someone outside or our support organisation send a mail to the noc
helpdesk address I want the RT system to create a ticket, registering
the email adres and the name of this user in the ticket and put the
ticket in some incoming queue. For the rest, I don't want to create a
user for this ticket. Is this possible?

Jan Hugo Prins