[rt-users] submit ticket through web interface

Mike Johnson mike.johnson at nosm.ca
Wed Apr 27 11:50:47 EDT 2011

Slight hi-jacking... sorry(but it fits the conversation)

Has there been an extension developed that customizes the SelfService into a
question/answer(database driven) that funnels the ticket to a given
queue/owner while populating custom fields?

We are currently developing an external form that will do this for us(with
the use of ExtractCustomFieldValues), but would love to use something built
in RT itself.

Thanks!
Mike.

--