[rt-users] Send text message to Owner when ticket is stolen

mariska at getumail.com mariska at getumail.com
Fri Aug 5 10:53:54 EDT 2011

Hi Kevin,

Thanx for your response, but I've already got that bit figured out.

I want to send an sms notification to the owner off the ticket when ticket
is assigned to new user.

For example:

Ticket 32 has been assigned from user A to user B by superuser C.

Notification via sms should then be sent to user A, telling him that ticket
32 has been assigned to userB...

THanx, your assistance will be much appreciated.