[rt-users] adding Ticket links in search result

Raphaël MOUNEYRES raphael.mouneyres at sagemcom.com
Wed Aug 10 04:57:37 EDT 2011

Hello,

thanks for the hint, but it doesn't work as expected.
In fact, in the advanced page, the fileds used are :
'__DependsOn__',
'__Children__'
each of them is, by default, creating by itself a List of clickable ticket
IDs, and i'd like to add subject and formatting.

Also, in /share/html/Elements/RT__Ticket/ColumnMap, i can see that the
'ExtendedStatus' is doing some query for dependedon tickets, so i can try
to do something similar, but i can't find the same things for 'Children'
or 'DependsOn'

If someone can point me at the sourcecode trigered by the above fields, i
could change it to suit my needs

thank you,

Raphaël MOUNEYRES

Gerard FENELON <gerard at eve-team.com>
Envoyé par : rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com
09/08/2011 12:17

cc

Objet
Re: [rt-users] adding Ticket links in search result

Hi Raphael

keep to the list.
In particular because I don't have the answer to this further question.

I have never tried anything like what you are trying.
It is possible that for this you might have to use a ColumnMap

However concerning "display the Ticket subject next to his number"
I believe that '__id__  __Subject__ ' should work.

Gerard