[rt-users] adding Ticket links in search result

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Wed Aug 10 07:06:02 EDT 2011

10.08.2011 12:58 пользователь "Raphaël MOUNEYRES" <
raphael.mouneyres at sagemcom.com> написал:

> Hello,
>
> thanks for the hint, but it doesn't work as expected.
> In fact, in the advanced page, the fileds used are :
> '__DependsOn__',
> '__Children__'
> each of them is, by default, creating by itself a List of clickable ticket
IDs, and i'd like to add subject and formatting.

> Also, in /share/html/Elements/RT__Ticket/ColumnMap, i can see that the
'ExtendedStatus' is doing some query for dependedon tickets, so i can try to
do something similar, but i can't find the same things for 'Children' or
'DependsOn'

> If someone can point me at the sourcecode trigered by the above fields, i
could change it to suit my needs
Code for links in the same file. It's just generated with a loop.

> thank you,
>
> Raphaël MOUNEYRES
>

> Gerard FENELON <gerard at eve-team.com>
> Envoyé par : rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com
>
> 09/08/2011 12:17
> cc
> Objet
> Re: [rt-users] adding Ticket links in search result
>

> Hi Raphael
>
> keep to the list.
> In particular because I don't have the answer to this further question.
>
> I have never tried anything like what you are trying.
> It is possible that for this you might have to use a ColumnMap
>
> However concerning "display the Ticket subject next to his number"
> I believe that '__id__  __Subject__ ' should work.
>
> Gerard
>

> On 2011-08-09 11:28, Raphaël MOUNEYRES wrote:
>
> Hi Gerard,
>
> i've tried some but i'm not sure to be able to do conditional formatting
such as :
>    % my $inactive = $member->QueueObj->IsInactiveStatus($member->Status);
>    <%$member->Id%>: (<%$member->OwnerObj->Name%>) <%$member->Subject%> [<%
loc($member->Status) %>]

> for example, if i do
> '   <b><a
href="__WebPath__/Ticket/Display.html?id=__id__">__id__</a></b>/TITLE:#',
> '<span class="ticket-inactive">__Children__</span>'
> for sure all children tickets are displayed as ticket-inactive, but not
depending on their actual status...

> Also i'd like to display the Ticket subject next to his number....
> Well i'm doing more experiments now, but any other hints are welcome.
>
> Raphaël MOUNEYRES
>

> Gerard FENELON <gerard at eve-team.com>
> Envoyé par : rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com
>
> 09/08/2011 11:08

> rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
> cc
> Objet
> Re: [rt-users] adding Ticket links in search result
>

> Hello
>
> you can do a lot of things in the advanced tab of the search interface
> such as

> '<span class="yoyodine-status-__StatusNoLoc__">__ExtendedStatus__</span>',
> '<span
class="yoyodine-severity-__CustomField.{Severity}__">__CustomField.{Severity}__</span>',
> '<span class="yoyodine-priority-__CustomField.{Customer
priority}__">__CustomField.{Customer priority}__</span>',

> I would say, use this when you want to tweek the display.
> Use ColumnMap when you have to calculate values
>
> Gerard
>

> On 2011-08-09 10:48, Raphaël MOUNEYRES wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i'm trying to build a search wich would have a colum displaying the
tickets links exactly the same way as is TicketDisplay page (with 3.8
install)
> I found two things :
> - this code related to the above page is in
/opt/rt3/share/html/Elements/ShowLinks
> - in ticket search engine, i can display children/DependsOn links, but the
result will only show ticket ids without formatting.

> Should i create a new ColumnMap (as recently discussed) pasting some code
from the ShowLinks File, or any simpler way to modify the existing colums ?