[rt-users] Workflow for comments or changing CC to BCC

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Aug 16 12:05:47 EDT 2011

Lars,

What happens is also determined by your settings in the Reply/Comment page.
You can configure RT to default to NOT sending out comments in an email
(which can be overridden in a template with the right code) and you can also
change that default while in the reply/comment screen. The email address for
comments really doesn't change that aspect. If you never send out comments
in the mail, then they are there for historical access IF, and only IF,
someone has the "ShowTicketComments" which is a *separate* right from
"ShowTicket".

Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL