[rt-users] Interesting new rt-shredder error

Howard Jones howie at thingy.com
Fri Aug 19 04:36:05 EDT 2011

I've just moved my RT system from 3.8.7 on a 32-bit CentOS 4 system to
3.8.10 on a 64-bit CentOS 6 system, and I've found a strange error:

# ./rt-shredder --sqldump unshred.sql --plugin
'Tickets=query,Status="deleted"'

Couldn't find plugin 'Tickets'
Plugins list:
        Objects
        Users
        Attachments
        Summary
!>>     Tickets
        SQLDump

I did my migration by doing a fresh install of 3.8.10, and then pointing
at a restore of the old database, in case that makes a difference...

Any suggestions? I haven't been able to run rt-shredder on the old
system for a long time due to memory constraints. Now I've got 8GB, I
still can't run it thanks to this! :-)

I've looked at the code in rt-shredder parse_args() , and as far as I
can see it ought to work...

Howie