[rt-users] prevent external users to be owners

Gilbert Rebeiro gilbert at dido.ca
Thu Aug 25 07:16:57 EDT 2011

I'm confused by the permissions.
I understand that when a user doesn't have the privileged user flag the
are unprivileged
That being said, when I go into the Modify global group rights.
I choose Unprivileged I don't understand why there are 3 tabs (General
Rights, Staff, and Rights for Administrators) what do these tabs have to
do with an unprivileged user?

The own ticket right is on the Staff tab, yet a Unprivileged user is not
a staff.

Am I the only one confused??

Sorry I just don't get it.
I'm not sure how I gave Everyone the right to own a ticket, on the
Everyone group there are also 3 tabs???