[rt-users] First outbound correspondence.

Ryan Frantz ryanfrantz at informed-llc.com
Thu Aug 25 11:34:09 EDT 2011

----- Original Message -----

Hamilton,

I recently wrote a script to do something very similar based on the ticket's creation date/time and the date/time the ticket status was changed from 'new' to 'open'.  Look for the 'rtTicketFirstResponse.pl' script on my site here:

http://www.ryanfrantz.com/2011/08/15/request-tracker-hacking-reports-2/

You can take that and modify it for your purposes (i.e. change the transaction type you're searching for).

Ryan