[rt-users] First outbound correspondence.

Hamilton Preston 1.hamilton.preston at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 17:03:23 EDT 2011

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 11:34 AM, Ryan Frantz
<ryanfrantz at informed-llc.com> wrote:

> [...]

Ryan,

I thought this going to be perfect.  But I think this does get me
closer. Unfortunately using the status open does not do quite what we
need.  My boss just pointed out that open would include a comment on a
ticket which we do not send to the requestor.  We are trying to
capture the first email out to a requestor.

Still much to learn about RT.

Thanks for helping.