[rt-users] LDAPimport

Erik Lyons elyons at opb.org
Fri Aug 26 16:13:48 EDT 2011

Hello, pardon my ignorance.
I have ExternalAuthentication working. Now I need to import my users and bind to AD for user changes going forward. Between the wiki and this resource, I haven't really been able to determine a clear path to accomplishing this, though I've seen many suggestions that it is possible and is being done.
I have installed the LDAPImport<http://search.cpan.org/~falcone/RT-Extension-LDAPImport-0.31/lib/RT/Extension/LDAPImport.pm> extension module and have gone ahead with the assumption (because it is not explicitly stated) that I will be writing a script to employ this. It would be great to find some real world, successful examples of the primary/required methods involved.

Thanks,
e.l.