[rt-users] Search Format - Take button

Andrew Wagner aawagner at wisc.edu
Mon Aug 29 11:55:55 EDT 2011

Mike,

I think you have to do that through the advanced view.  If you look at
the default unowned ticket search in advanced view.  To do this, click
on Edit, then click on the link next to "Edit the Predefined Search
Itself", then click on the advanced link.   The "Take" feature should be
implemented at the bottom of the format window.   From there, you can
see how they define the location of the Take link and how it is
formatted.  It looks to use a special location defined specifically for
the Take link:  "__loc(Take)__"

Andrew Wagner
Assistant Network Administrator
aawagner at wisc.edu
265-5710
Room 370B
Wisconsin Center for Education Research (WCER)
www.wcer.wisc.edu