[rt-users] External Authentication with LDAP menssager erro!

Bart bart at pleh.info
Tue Dec 6 07:44:11 EST 2011

Hi,

This file only contains an example, this config isn't used for RT:

/opt/rt4/local/plugins/RT-Authen-ExternalAuth/etc/RT_Siteconfig

The content however can be included in this file:

/opt/rt4/etc/RT_Siteconfig

In there you'll have to make sure that everything is configured for your
situation.

Adding this line to your RT_SiteConfig will help finding problems, might
help a bit:

Set($LogToSyslog, "debug");

And, last but not least. Make sure you've loaded the plugin in your
RT_SiteConfig:

# How we have the plugins set, ExternalAuth at the end.
Set(@Plugins, (qw(RT::Extension::SLA RT::Extension::HistoryFilter
RT::Extension::ResetPassword RT::Extension::MergeUsers
RT::Authen::ExternalAuth)));

Hope this helps a bit, otherwise you'll have to provide us with more info
on what your trying to do + what your current RT_SiteConfig.pm looks like.
(and possibly debug info if available)

-- Bart

Op 6 december 2011 13:15 schreef Arlon Sousa <arlon.sousa at ispm.com.br> het
volgende: