[rt-users] monthly reports?

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Feb 3 13:13:00 EST 2011

Chris,

Yes, we have one like that called our "Open Tasks List".

Have you used RT Query before? The criteria should be relatively easy;

   - No Queue selection unless a CF is needed as a display field
   - Status "isn't" resolved and "isn't "rejected"

That's it for criteria. Then just run it.

To get it to run monthly, set up a dashboard and set the "Subscription"
frequency to monthly on the first or last day, your preference.

Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL