[rt-users] monthly reports?

Chris Barnes chris-barnes at tamu.edu
Thu Feb 3 13:24:05 EST 2011

On 2/3/2011 12:13 PM, Kenneth Crocker wrote:
> Chris,
>
> Yes, we have one like that called our "Open Tasks List".
>
> Have you used RT Query before? The criteria should be relatively easy;
>
>     * No Queue selection unless a CF is needed as a display field
>     * Status "isn't" resolved and "isn't "rejected"

I don't think that's what I am looking for (ran it - I know it's not
it).   That misses all the tickets that were created on say, Jan 10,
then resolved on Jan 14?

Open Tasks is very different that "what did we do last month?"

--
Chris Barnes                           AOL IM: CNBarnes
chris-barnes at tamu.edu                Yahoo IM: chrisnbarnes
Computer Systems Manager               MSN IM: chris at txbarnes.com
Department of Physics                      ph: 979-845-1379
Texas A&M University                      fax: 979-845-2590