[rt-users] monthly reports?

Mark Regensberg markr at yaxs.net
Thu Feb 3 13:34:56 EST 2011

On 03 Feb 2011, at 7:57 PM, Chris Barnes wrote:

> I am trying to figure out how to do a monthly report for the activity we had go through RT, and I am having a devil of a time trying to figure out how to build my query.
>
> Basically I want any ticket included which was open, stalled, or new at ANY point during the month of January.   Said another way, I do NOT want it to include tickets which were open then resolved prior to January 1, nor new tickets since the beginning of Feb.

I use Created for a similar query ( i.e. tickets created in a range), e.g.

Queue = 'Queue Name'
AND Created > '1 month ago'
AND Status != 'Spam'

will give you all tickets created in the last month, regardless of status (we have a spam status, and I don't really feel like seeing those...)

> Surely this is the kind of report that other folks are running on a routine basis, right?

weekly. Monthly is a bit long.

Mark