[rt-users] sub-queues?

Chris Barnes chris-barnes at tamu.edu
Mon Feb 14 10:10:46 EST 2011

Q1: can RT do "sub-queues"?

Here's why I'm asking.
One of the queues we use is called "Sysadmin" - for tasks which are
System Administration in nature (as opposed to "helpdesk", "accounting",
etc.)

Within the category of Sysadmin, there are some tasks which are
reoccuring and could use their own "sub-queue" - eg. adding/removing
users (we're a university dept so every semester I have to add/remove
some 60/75 students); documentation of the system (both FAQ for users as
well as internal documentation).

Q2: do sub-queues make sense?
I am trying to be too fine here?  Is this something other people have
thought about?

--
Chris Barnes                           AOL IM: CNBarnes
chris-barnes at tamu.edu                Yahoo IM: chrisnbarnes
Computer Systems Manager               MSN IM: chris at txbarnes.com
Department of Physics                      ph: 979-845-1379
Texas A&M University                      fax: 979-845-2590