[rt-users] sub-queues?

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Feb 14 12:29:22 EST 2011

Chris,

You could create a Custom Field called "Work-Category" for your SysAdmin
Queue and then create a Queue to handle the tickets for each specific value
or set of values in that CF. Then you will need to write a scrip for your
"SysAdmin" Queue to evaluate that CF and based on specific values, move the
ticket to that corresponding Queue.

That's the best advice I can offer.

Kenn
LBNL