[rt-users] upgrade issue from 3.6.1 to 3.8.8

Nicolas GUIOT nicolas.guiot at risc-group.com
Wed Feb 16 08:53:11 EST 2011

Hi,

I just upgraded from a 3.6.1 tarball version, to 3.8.8 (debian squeeze package).

It's a brand new server, I moved the DB, ran the upgrade scripts, etc... Everything is almost perfect but :

I have a scrip that sends an email when a tickect is resolved.

The problem, is that this scrip is also triggered when a ticket is closed : it sends the email "ticket is closed" AND the email "ticket is rejected".

Where should I start investigating the issue ?

Thanks for your help
Nicolas