[rt-users] upgrade issue from 3.6.1 to 3.8.8

Nicolas GUIOT nicolas.guiot at risc-group.com
Wed Feb 16 09:46:05 EST 2011

OK, that's what I did...

Is there a way to export my scrip, to show you all of them, maybe someone can point to the mistake ?

I'm going through all of them right now, and everything (that I understand) seems logical.

Some scrips did not have any description, I think somewhere during the upgrade they were automagically created, using the Condition, action and template, but they seem to be concictent with was existed before.

help someone ?