[rt-users] ModifyTicket/Steal/Take privileges

Raed El-Hames Raed.El-Hames at daisygroupplc.com
Thu Feb 17 13:40:30 EST 2011

Jon:

Another way to achieve what you want and eliminate having to set owner then revoke it via the script is by modifying
/Elements/SelectOwner

Just get it to return the owner name as a string if the $session{'CurrentUser'} is not a member of the IT Admin group.
Else If CurrentUser IT Admin then display the Owners dropdown.

The only reason I am suggesting this, is because many times my users do not realise an action have been rolled back automatically via the system.

Regards;
Roy