[rt-users] Modelling customer web access: Give rights to group of tickets to one or more users

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 11:28:10 EST 2011

Hi.

The second way is the closest one. You just have to split people with
different mailing preferences and rights into three role groups: requestors,
ccs and adminccs.

If three groups is not enough then you have to wait for "custom role groups"
feature to be implemented. No idea when this would happen.

Regards, Ruslan. From phone.