[rt-users] Keep reply subject as Site Name

Vance Walsh vance_walsh at concordacademy.org
Mon Feb 28 14:36:20 EST 2011

So our $rtname is CA

When a ticket sits in our General Queue which we renames to Unassigned any
replies sent on those tickets use $Ticket which is CA # (ticket number)

When we move the ticket to our Desktop Queue and reply the subject changes to
Desktop # (ticket number)

Is there a way to have RT maintain the CA rather than changing to the quese
name.

Is there something I can use like $TicketID vs Ticket to get it just to use
the tucket number and I can put CA in manually in the templates?

---

Vance Walsh
Network and Systems Administrator
Concord Academy - Concord, Mass.