[rt-users] Modifying History-information?

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Jan 18 13:05:36 EST 2011

Johan,

Why "ShowTicket" to everybody? Why not just grant that right to the
Requestors and the Support Group (User-defined group) and AdminCc role and
Owner role that supports a specific Queue within that Queue "GroupRights"
page?

Otherwise, Searches will start taking a LONG TIME, unless you have a small
User's list.

Kenn
LBNL