[rt-users] Manually creating a user in RT's db (MySQL)

Alberto Vazquez betovaz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 11:49:50 EST 2011

Thank you Sir, I will give it a try.  I was under the impression that this
is for users with the need to access RT, since this external just needs to
be able to send an email to RT and get a ticket create.

I will give a shot and see if it does the trick.  I will let you know how it
tuns out.

Alberto

--
Alberto Vazquez-Dzul