[rt-users] Customized Status

Emmanuel Lacour elacour at easter-eggs.com
Mon Jan 24 10:06:01 EST 2011

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 09:46:31AM -0500, Josh Narins wrote:
> Take, to take, I want the ticket.
>
> Taken, having been took, I have the ticket.
>
> That said, I have my doubts that there is an answer. Adding extra statii was easy enough, but there is a warning in the config:
>
> > DO NOT DELETE ANY OF THE DEFAULT STATUSES. If you do, RT will break horribly.

if you just want to change "open" in the web UI to "Taken", then just
change the translation by creating a file in local/po/xx.po (xx = two
letters of your language) with the following content:

msgid ""
msgstr ""

msgid "Open"
msgstr "Taken"

check in lib/RT/I18N/xx.po if other strings may need to be tranlsated.

then restart your web server.