[rt-users] Customized Status

Adam Tang adamtang212 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 24 22:36:59 EST 2011

Dear RT Friends,

Thank you for the advices.

I don't know where is the exact location for "local", so, i go into rt-3.8.8\lib\RT\I18N and add the msgid and msgstr for "Open" but nothing happens.

I am using ubuntu server os.

Now, I am trying another way.

I add custom field called "Taken" and apply to ticket with type of "select a value".

I can see the custom field is at ticket there with choices of "no value" and "yes".

but, how do I change the custom field from value "no value" to "yes" after user clicked "take" to own the ticket?

Once again, thank you for your help.