[rt-users] Show tickets depending on creator and not owner

Fabian Unfried funfried at zebra.com
Fri Jul 1 04:54:03 EDT 2011

Hi Kenn,

> Fabian,
>
> What is the relationship of your "creator" and the ticket Owner and the ticket Requestor?

Creator => Requestor (sorry, I guess that made my question a bit confusing)
As far as I understood rt the owner is the user which the ticket is assigned to, or did I misunderstood something there?

> Are they usually the same?

I think it's some kind of the standard approach, so the requestor stays always the same, but the owner is changing while the ticket will be solved. But my problem is as long as the requestor isn't the owner, the requestors can't see their tickets in their WebUI under open tickets, but I would like that they can see their tickets also when some of the admins or staff (privileged user) is assigned to their tickets. Is this possible?

> Do the tickets get created via email or WebUI?

WebUI

Regards
Fabian

--
Fabian Unfried
Senior Software Engineer

Rossfelder Str. 65/5, 74564 Crailsheim, Germany
T+49 7951 96360 F+49 7951 963611
funfried at zebra.com
www.zebra.com/zes
WhereNet * proveo * Multispectral Solutions

Managing Directors Zebra Enterprise Solutions GmbH:
Phil Gerskovich, Gilles Pelzer, Michael Smiley
Registered Office: Ulm, HRB 721672
VAT Number: DE225496806