[rt-users] Search based on User CF's

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Jul 6 12:16:15 EDT 2011

Bart,

First off, you cannot set CF's for a search if you have not first set the
Queue and clicked the "Add" button. Reason: RT doesn't know what CF's you
want until you selected the Queue(s) because CF's are APPLIED to Queues.

Next, when using CF's in a search, you have to make sure that the SQL code
has a single quote ' around the entire CF name. ie 'CF{name of cf}' =
'value'.

Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL