[rt-users] View queue via the web w/o ticket creation ability

omaisz-takács dániel omaiszd at e-bone.hu
Wed Jul 27 05:30:30 EDT 2011

Hi Kevin,

"This account would be used by the regular staff to view the queue and see
if their particular ticket has been worked on or view the other queue
submission (IT transparency-YAY L)."

So this account would be the requestor of all these tickets?

This is not much info about your RT usage and layout, so i can only do a
hint maybe: something like this could be the solution:

revoke the global create ticket right from everyone group

add createticket on queue qroupright level to every queue to everyone,
except this one

add create ticket to neccessary ppl only on this queue

but this would only work if everyone is not needed to subbmit to this
particular queue.

Regards,