[rt-users] Blacklist and Bugzilla

Keith Edmunds kae at midnighthax.com
Fri Jun 3 05:49:12 EDT 2011

Thanks Kevin.

There's nothing about "no maill will be sent to this user", and if I click
reply I can see that replies do go to that user (and that is in fact what
happens).

The only time we see the problem is when a new ticket is created, when the
log says:

	bugzilla-internal@[redacted].com was blacklisted for outbound mail
	on this transaction

The autoreply template does have some conditional code to handle mail from
bugzilla: it is possible that something in the template leads to the
"blacklisted" message above? I can post the template if that helps.

Thanks,
Keith
--
"You can have everything in life you want if you help enough other people
get what they want" - Zig Ziglar.

Who did you help today?