[rt-users] "ShowTicket" for Groups that a requestor belongs to

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Jun 3 13:07:16 EDT 2011

Michael,

Create a User-defined Group, put those individuals that need those rights to
the Queue into that group, then go to Config->Queues(select the
Queue)->Group rights and find that group and give the the rights they need.
That way, the Global rights you gave to Requestors remains, but for that
particular Queue, any member of this new group will have the rights you
granted.

Kenn
LBNL