[rt-users] RT error “Couldn't load user ''

Giuseppe Sollazzo gsollazz at sgul.ac.uk
Wed Jun 22 06:29:55 EDT 2011

Hi Asanka,
maybe I haven't understood the problem.

You  have users in AD and you want to let them authenticate to RT,
right? If the users does *not* exist, you will need to have the user
created first, manually or automatically - this is before any privilege
can be granted.

You will not find users under "select" unless they are first
imported/autocreated/created manually. This is most commonly done when
they login for the first time.

Giuseppe

--

Email: gsollazz at sgul.ac.uk