[rt-users] Custom field creation

Bernard McCormack bmccormack at nextjump.com
Wed Mar 2 05:20:17 EST 2011

I'm creating a new user custom field in rt 3.8.8 and I'm not seeing  in
the ui till I manually update table `rt3`.`ObjectCustomFields` with the
values(in seeing in the ui I mean on the ticket /ui It does appear on
the edit  custom fields page under config). This is only occurring on my
production db. When I point my dev box at  the production db I see the
same issue.  I have given the user admin access to the db and it is
still failing. Nothing is in the rt logs other than debug messages from
External auth:

[Wed Mar  2 10:13:28 2011] [debug]: Reloading RT::User to work around a
bug in RT-3.8.0 and RT-3.8.1
(/opt/rt3/local/plugins/RT-Authen-ExternalAuth/html/Callbacks/ExternalAu
th/autohandler/Auth:14)

.  The  rt siteconfig is set to debug and still I'm seeing nothing.

--Bernard.