[rt-users] Exchange Email Set-up

Carl Palmer carlp at clarksnutrition.com
Fri Mar 25 19:04:51 EDT 2011

I am setting up RT for the first time.  We use a small business server
for email.  Currently I am able to send email to RT through SBS to
create a ticket.  RT is also sending email to users in our domain just
fine.  I am having a problem sending email from RT to users outside of
our domain.  I think I see the error in the event log on SBS as

Event Type:         Error

Event Source:     MSExchangeTransport

Event Category: NDR

Event ID:              3030