[rt-users] Is a time zone user preference available?

Eli Guzman eguzman at cvimellesgriot.com
Mon May 2 14:06:18 EDT 2011

Thanks for the information Raphaël. I have tried SSO with Firefox 4 as well, and the LDAP authentication piece works but I have been unable to get the SSO piece working properly. Same error gets generated in FF4 as it does in IE8:

[Mon May  2 16:16:37 2011] [debug]: Attempting to use external auth service: My_LDAP (/opt/rt3/local/plugins/RT-uthen-ExternalAuth/lib/RT/Authen/ExternalAuth.pm:64)
[Mon May  2 16:16:37 2011] [debug]: SSO Failed and no user to test with. Nexting (/opt/rt3/local/plugins/RT-Authn-ExternalAuth/lib/RT/Authen/ExternalAuth.pm:92)
[Mon May  2 16:16:37 2011] [debug]: Autohandler called ExternalAuth. Response: (0, No User) (/opt/rt3/local/plugns/RT-Authen-ExternalAuth/html/Elements/DoAuth:26)

I am running 3.8.9 rather than 3.8.8, so that may be the key difference (besides being on RHEL 5.6). If you don't mind me asking what version of RT::Authen:ExternalAuth are you currently running (and on what server platform)? Not sure if you are on an earlier/later version, but if you are on a later version this may be useful information, as I may just need to upgrade it.

Thanks,
Eli