[rt-users] Old RT and New RT ?

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Mon May 9 17:25:17 EDT 2011

aseim99,

I don't understand why you don't just create a "DEV" VM and copy/clone your
existing RT session & DB into it. Then do your upgrade and all testing in
the "Dev" environment. When all goes well, you bring the prd environment
down on the weekend for a couple hours, do the upgrade based on what you
learned from "Dev" and viola! You DO have a "Dev" environment, right?

Kenn
LBNL