[rt-users] dashboard my reminders error after upgrade to RT 4

Jon Tollerton jtollerton at zoominternet.net
Fri May 20 12:54:17 EDT 2011

After upgrading to RT 4 from 3.8.10, I'm seeing several errors in the
dashboard reminders section in the form "Couldn't find Ticket for
reminder N. Please contact administrator."  Oddly enough, it displays on
all users' dashboards.  This seems to only affect two or three really
old entries as we really don't use the reminder functionality.  It's
certainly possible that some data was corrupted by my mucking about in
the database or by using RT-Shredder incorrectly before it was merged
into the mainline, but I'm not sure where to start looking.

Thanks,
-Jon