[rt-users] Attachments in Resolution email

Miroslav Horvath Avenger1 at atlas.sk
Wed May 25 02:26:29 EDT 2011

Hi Russlan

I'm not the programmer, so I'm not very famous with the codes in the 2nd
link you've provided. But if you remember, we have bough a single contract
in the past for helping us with some incident within company (EON.IT
Slovakia - Viktor Franik was the technician on our side)

But, we need to have all 3 buttons: Comment, Reply, Resolve within ticket.

Comment - using for internal comments within ticket, works with attachment.
Reply - when contacting the user without closing ticket, works with
attachment.
Resolve - closing ticket with a resolution message (we need to have here
also attachments).

The email templates for Reply and Resolve are different.

So if you can navigate me, what to do, to make possible that attachments
will be send also with Resolve email template.