[rt-users] Entering Multiple Select Items in a Custom Field through REST Interface

Bart bart at pleh.info
Sun Nov 6 15:56:55 EST 2011

Hi,

I don't really have a setup where I can test this but you've mentioned that
the REST interface returns comma delimited list, have you tried entering
the CF value with a comma delimited entry? Something like this:

CF-'Field A': 'item 1', 'item 2', 'item 3'

When I have some time I'll see if I can test this in my testing environment.

-- Bart