[rt-users] Queue Notification Scrip question

Todd French TFrench at theprivatebank.com
Mon Nov 21 14:54:34 EST 2011

I'm trying to tidy up the notifications our users get on RT, currently we have in place a scrip that On Queue Change, Notify Admin CC's.  What I'd like to do is tweak this so that it only sends the notification for tickets that change when the owner is nobody, as we also have set a notification when the owner changes.  This way we're only broadcasting to all AdminCC's when there's something to go take ownership of, not something that is already owned.

I've tried using a custom condition such as:
return 1 unless $self->TicketObj->Owner != $RT::Nobody->id;
but I was unsure on how to replicate the usual Notify AdminCC's action.

Todd French | Information Technology
Help Desk Administrator

THE PRIVATEBANK
70 West Madison Street
Chicago, Illinois 60602
p: (312) 564-6968

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and privileged material. Unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you receive this material/information in error, please contact the sender and destroy the material/information.

Email is not a secure form of communication and should not be used to transmit personal or confidential information such as account numbers, balance information, or wire transfer requests. The PrivateBank is not responsible for the security of sensitive information received by email.