[rt-users] RT Extension LDAPImport Using LDAPS?

Scott Pestana scott.pestana at linguamatics.com
Wed Apr 11 18:08:48 EDT 2012

Hi,
     It looks like the issue I have with those extra "[critical]"
messages may be resolved by a newer version that Kevin has released as a
dev release.

     Without modifying my original configuration the release candidate
from March 2012 reports only the "[info]" output.

-Scott

--
N. Scott Pestana
IT Infrastructure