[rt-users] fetchmail errors trying to retrieve from pop3

20/20 Lab lab at pacbell.net
Thu Apr 26 16:32:52 EDT 2012

I think I saw something about this before.

/poll pop.example.com <http://pop.example.com> protocol pop3 username
'support' password 'nottelling' mda "/root/rt-4.0.5/bin/rt-mailgate
--queue support --action correspond --url http://www.example.com" no keep/

If I remember correctly, it had to be single quotes (') and not doubles
(") around the username and password.

and your server will auth without the full email as the username?

-Matt