[rt-users] fetchmail errors trying to retrieve from pop3

Scott Sjodin scott.sjodin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 17:25:45 EDT 2012

Matt,

Thanks for the reply. You were right on the full e-mail as username. Once I
changed that in the fetchmailrc file I got an update, but still with errors
in the log:

*fetchmail: starting fetchmail 6.3.18 daemon*
*fetchmail: 3 messages for support at example.com at
pop.yourpopserver.com(13002 octets).
*
*sh: /root/rt-4.0.5/bin/rt-mailgate: Permission denied*
*fetchmail: reading message
support at example.com@xx.xxx.xx.xx.static.xx.net:1of 3 (9017 octets)
(log message incomplete)
*