[rt-users] RT, and the "priority" flag in Outlook?

Joseph Spenner joseph85750 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 12:27:54 EDT 2012

Ok, as a simple test, I made a custom template for correspondence named Correspondence High Priority:

--
RT-Attach-Message: yes

{$Transaction->Content()}
--

Basically, I copied the "Correspondence" template and added the 2 X-priority lines.
I added a custom scrip to my test queue to use the above template on correspondence:

On Correspond Notify AdminCCs Correspondence High Priority

However, it doesn't set the flag.  When I view the headers, I don't see the 2 lines at all.  It's as if RT is stripping them off or not including them.
I do know the 2 lines will work to set the flag though, because I tested this outside of RT by constructing an email with the 2 lines-- and it worked.

If I have other default scrips, such as "On Correspond Notify AdminCCs Correspondence", could that be taking priority and ignoring my custom scrip?

Here are the relevant headers I received from the above test, which do not include the missing desired header lines:

==