[rt-users] Gather multiple tickets in one message by rt-crontool

Jack Zabolotnyi jzabolotnyi at arces.net
Wed Aug 22 10:09:32 EDT 2012

yeah... well i was trying to gather processed tickets in external temp file
and post-process them in the same file where i call rt-crontool (and it
might actuall work), but later i decided to cancel this idea - too
complicated for my tasks)

--
Jack Zabolotnyi
Arces Network, LLC

e: jzabolotnyi at arces.net
w: http://www.arces.net

PGP key: 2048R/7F2AB658 2012-07-02
PGP fingerprint: 4C7E 00A8 5210 F3D9 0509  C70E 87C8 666E 7F2A B658