[rt-users] Subject Tag Usage

Mike Johnson mike.johnson at nosm.ca
Thu Aug 23 10:38:31 EDT 2012

That's what I thought you were talking about.

Thank you very much.

Also, thank you very much for that link, it has other useful bits of info
too.

I appreciate all the help the folks from Best Practical provide on this
listserv. People don't say it enough, but you guys run a great company.

Mike.

--
Mike Johnson
Datatel Programmer/Analyst