[rt-users] LDAP-Active Directory external authentification search/authentificate users in a subtree

Limit Less limitless at yourtrip.ro
Fri Aug 24 10:18:32 EDT 2012

Hello everybody and thanks for your suggestions,
The actual problem was that i was using to  authenificate against RT normal
user format from Active Directory, and Request Tracker ask for the
pre-Windows 2000 username format, and in my situation the two are different.
The problems is solved.
Anyway is there a possibility to force RT to use the normal user format?

Many Thanks,