[rt-users] Ldap & Request Tracker

Theresa Wiltshire taw at theclarendoncollege.com
Wed Dec 19 08:34:15 EST 2012

Hi,

I am new to linux and request tracker, I have installed request tracker 4 on a debian squeeze installation, it is all working fine expect I know need to get users to authenticate through active directory using LDAP.  I have tried to do this but am not getting very far, are there any simple step by step instructions on how to do this please as I think I am missing something.  Thanks in advance.

Theresa

This e-mail is from The Clarendon College.
This e-mail, together with any files transmitted with it, are confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorised dissemination or copying of this e-mail or its attachments, and any use or disclosure of any information contained in them, is strictly prohibited, and may also be illegal.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify us by telephoning +44 (0)1225 762686 or e-mail admin at theclarendoncollege.com and then delete it from your system.
Please note that any views expressed by an individual within this e-mail, do not necessarily reflect the views of The Clarendon College.
It should also be noted that any e-mails you send to Clarendon personnel may be monitored by systems or persons other than the named communicant, for the purposes of ascertaining whether the communication complies with the law and with the College's policies.
The Clarendon College has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail, the College cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail and/or files attached.

Tel.No +44 (0)1225 762686
Fax.No +44 (0)01225 751034
Website: www.theclarendoncollege.com